Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today is day four and I can go on any more. The Hoodia does work but when I tried to drink the lemonade this morning my mouth would just not take it in. I am not feeling hungry because of the Hoodia but the headache is still there. Yesterday I was so hungry Rascal’s (my dog) treats were looking good to me. Today I don’t feel the hunger but I do feel weak. I think my body is telling me enough is enough.
According to the instructions, you should ease your body off the cleanse. Once you are finish with the ten days you should start with orange juice. I didn’t have any orange juice and it was just too cold to go out so I ate soup. My headache still didn’t go away so I ate a few crackers and later a slice of toast. My head still hurts. I did take my blood pressure and it was better than usual so that’s one good thing.
I was determined to go the full ten days but my body had other plans. I am not going to give up. This was only my first try. I will do it again in about a month and try for at least five days. Maybe I can do ten days on my fourth try.

No comments:

Post a Comment