Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So I decided to start again. Should I call this day one or day four? After all, I did the diet for three days before going off and eating soup. Then again, I did eat hot wings at bowling last night so maybe I should call this day one. I’m going to call it day four since I did not gain any of my 8 pounds back and because I just want to.

I wanted to get back on the diet because I felt like I failed myself but now that I am back on it all I can think about is the food I want to eat. So I finished day one again…or day five. J It wasn’t as hard this time, maybe because I have the Hoodia to ease my hunger pangs. I also added more syrup and lemon juice to the batch I made last night.

I am feeling tired again but have no headache….yet. Hopefully that won’t happen again. One thing I have noticed is my teeth feel different. They feel like they would feel if I’d eaten a lot of sugar; maybe it’s the syrup that is doing this. I also had my Epson salt shot but nothing has happened to my surprise. (I did mention the hot wings from last night) I call it a shot because I decided to do it in a different way. The instructions tell you to mix a teaspoon of Epson salt with 20 -35 ounces of water. I’ve done that with no results so instead I mix the salt with only a few ounces of water and then drink the rest of the water after the “shot”. This had better results….if you want to call that ‘better’.

Day one is behind me and two more to go. That’s right two….I am only on it for three days. I know what to expect so I am not going to push it.

I still need the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment