Thursday, January 14, 2010

Diet change

I am sick and tired of only drinking lemonade. The Hoodia is really helping with the hunger pangs and I’m not having any headaches but I miss eating. I want something with substance. I should say wanted. Last night I ate some soup then drank my Epson salt shot before bed. This morning I had sugar free oatmeal. I had to eat something this morning because as soon as I woke up the Epson salt shot kicked in. I will have the lemonade for dinner tonight. Oh, I am fully aware that this is not how the diet or cleanse is suppose to be but I do believe I posted in my first blog that I sometimes create my own diets. This is my version of the lemonade diet. That’s right, diet. I’m all about weight loss now. I am no longer calling it a cleanse even if it IS cleaning me out in the process.

Sunday I start working out again. P90X. I need my energy for that workout…it’s a monster. I think starting Sunday my blog will change from my diet to my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment