Friday, January 8, 2010

I lost eight pounds

Day 3 and I’ve lost eight pounds. That’s right…eight pounds in three days. Just when I was thinking of giving this up I stepped on the scale. My head is still hurting but my Hoodia came in today so hopefully that will help me out tomorrow. If not with the headache then surely with my hunger pangs.

Still nothing with the Epson salt drinks. Does this mean I’m clean or will it take a few days to work on me. My family tells me over and over again that I am a junk food junkie….I admit it; I am. It may take a little more to detoxify me.

This cleanse is really hard and tomorrow is the 4th day. I am still taking it one day at a time but I’m thinking 5 days will be it. I miss food so much and I am really noticing how my commercials on TV are about food.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment