Friday, January 8, 2010

I didn’t blog about day two last night because I just didn’t feel like it. I was hungry and in a bad mood. I’ve had a non-stop headache since I started this cleanse. Can someone tell me why I’m doing this? I don’t remember. Yes, I know it’s only been two days and I said I would do it for ten but guess what??? I am going to re-goal. I realized that ten days is just too much for my first try. I will eventually work my way up to ten days but not this time.

The lemonade is really not bad but by the end of the day I just want to chew on something. So, my husband suggested I make popsicles. Great idea so that’s what I did. Tonight I’m going to be chewing on some lemonade ice.

When I woke up yesterday, I thought I was going to have to quit right then. My head was pounding, my stomach was so upset I thought I was going to throw up. What the heck would I throw up? Nothing is in my stomach. I was so hungry I was chewing the heads off my husband and my dog. (my cat is just too sweet to get angry at) I did not give up. I drank my glass of lemonade and some water and things got better. But I still have the headache. I think it’s caffeine withdrawal. I have drank my Epson salt drink each night and nothing has happened yet. Maybe I have nothing to clean out.

I’ve ordered some Hoodia to help with the hunger pangs. http://www.hoodithin.com/ Hopefully that will help me but, for now, I’m just going to take it one day at a time. If my headache doesn’t go away I may have to start with the orange juice but I’m pushing along. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment